1½ Hour Burial at Sea
- We board 20 minutes prior to departure time
- Upon departure, with the families help, we will raise sails so that we can enjoy the serenity of sailing for the ceremony.
- We sail to a location off Capistrano Beach / Dana Point generally within three miles of the harbor
- Flowers for the Memorial basket are provided
- We typically play a bagpipe version of Amazing Grace, but you are welcome to bring your own music ( Mp3; iPhone etc. Flash Drive)
- We ring the ships bell eight times, signifying last watch
- A three round military style cannon salute is available upon request.
- A Memorial Certificate suitable for framing will be mailed to you.
- 1½ Hour $850.00
- 15% Crew Gratuities are customary
Please bring your California Burial Permit with you. If your loved one was cremated out of state, a California Burial Permit must be obtained. For information on how to obtain one click here VS-9 Burial Permit.
2 Hour Burial at Sea… call for rates
Provides the increased range required for scattering ashes off San Clemente or Laguna Niguel
Required if more than one scattering of ashes is planned
2.5 Hour Burial at Sea… call for rates
Required for scattering off Laguna Beach or Trestles
3 Hour Burial at Sea… call for rates
Required for scattering off North Laguna Beach or Newport Coast